We have 4 X PEAK 735VL2G Single Board Computers for sale. They are Pulls, but they look brand new and we have tested them. They are bargains and will be very useful for somebodies project.
The PEAK 735VL2G
The PEAK 735VL2G Series is a PICMG 1.0 full-size SBC featuring socket 478 Intel® Pentium® 4 processors with 400 MHz FSB. The PEAK 735VL2G incorporates an Intel® 865GV (GMCH)/ ICH5 chipset that supports un-buffered non-ECC DDR 266/333/400 MHz memory up to 2GB maximum, an integrated graphic controller with shared 64 MB memory, LVDS LCD and dual display support.
The South Bridge featuring ICH5 chipset which manages two SATA, Ultra ATA 100, parallel, floppy ports, and other versatile I/O ports such as two serial ports, two USB ports, dual LAN ports, an audio interface, and more. The PEAK 735VL2G Series utilize high performance Pentium® 4 processor and dual display to meet most of demanding industrial applications.
PEAK 7220VL2G Specifications
- Main Feature
- Socket 604 for Dual Intel® Xeon®/LV Xeon® Processors up to 2.8 GHz with 400/533 MHz FSB
- 184-pin DIMM x 4 , Supports DDR 200/266 SDRAM Memory up to 8 GB
- Intel® E7501/P64H2 Chipsets
- ATI Rage™ XL VGA, 8 MB Frame Buffer Memory
- 2 x Intel® 82545GM Gigabit Ethernet
- Customized 2U Heatsink/Fan for Dual Xeon processors